Caesar Court, Mongeham Road, Great Mongeham, Deal, CT14

Sold STC - Leasehold - £160,000

Photo 1

2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Flat, Leasehold

Thomas & Partners are delighted to offer this beautifully presented First Floor apartment in the popular Caesar Court, which offers an independent living lifestyle, exclusively for the over 55's and is offered with a 75% share.

Located on the outskirts of Deal town centre Caesar Court is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the facilities that this sought-after seaside town has to offer.

These spacious apartments offer a range of facilities to include a restaurant, coffee shop, hairdressers, communal living lounge areas, buggy/cycle store and guest suite.

There is secure door entry system and a 24 hour emergency call system for peace of mind.

The property comprises a spacious hallway with ample storage space and doors leading through to the wet room, two double bedrooms, an open plan living room/dining room with a sleek fitted kitchen and doors leading out to the balcony.

There are communal gardens and a resident's garden and parking.

This property comes to the market with No Onward Chain Complications.

Please note these properties are being sold with a maximum share of 75% with no additional rent on the remaining 25%. The monthly charges will be £504.64 and will include service charge, maintenance, heating, water, electricity, 24-hour security, emergency pull cords, range of care options, guest suite, assisted bathroom and buggy store to name but a few. Ground rent is £150 per annum.

Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Photo 6 Photo 5 Photo 7 Photo 8 Photo 9 Photo 10 Photo 11 Photo 12 Photo 13 Photo 14 Photo 13 Photo 14 Photo 17 Photo 18 Photo 19 Photo 20 Photo 21 Photo 22 Photo 23
Branch Address
60 Castle Street<br>Dover<br>Kent<br>CT16 1PJ
A: Thomas and Partners Dover
T: 01304 20 66 66
Reference: THOMA_007433
Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.